Welcome to Tinytots Learning
Tinytots Learning has been established to provide a High Quality Child Care Service to cater for the needs of the local Ponds Community.
Tinytots Learning is a licensed Long Day Care Centre, catering for children between the ages 6 weeks- 6 years, across three age groups 0-2 years (Babies), 2-3 years (Junior Preschool) & 3-6 years (Preschool)
At Tinytots Learning we believe all children are successful, competent and capable learners.
Tinytots Learning values the importance of a Play Based Program. We provide a wide range of activities, incorporating our Transition to School Program
At Tinytots Learning we offer Extra Curricular Activities to support our Programs, including Walk-About-Reptiles, Drum Beats, Under the Sea & Backyard Bugs Shows.
What we do?
Tiny Tots Learning runs a Long Day Care Service for children aged between 0-6 years old, including a Full Preschool Program which incorporates our Transition to School Program. Our programs incorporate a Play Based Program based on the Early Years Learning Framework, which will prepare children for Big School. Including focus on areas such as Language & Literacy, Mathematics, Personal & Social Skills aswel as Physical skills.
What We Offer
* 10 Hour Sessions
* Access to our dedicated Transition to School Program
* Highly Qualified Educators who show passion for what they do
* State of the art resources in a High Quality Facility
* 5 Nutritious Meals provided Fresh Daily by Kids Gourmet Food. KGF prepares healthy, wholesome and fun meals for children in childcare. They consult with nutritionists and dieticians to produce a menu that not only exceeds the national dietary guidelines, it creates a positive and appealing mealtime environment for children in our care.
* Safe & Secure centre with visual camera doorbell entry & video monitoring
* Daily Communication to all families directly to your smart phone via Our Family Lounge App
* Child Care Subsidy (CCS) entitlements
What we do?
Tinytots Learning runs a Full Preschool Service for children aged between 0-6 years old. Our programs incorporate a Play Based Program based on the Early Years Learning Framework`}`, which will prepare children for Big School. Including focus on areas such as Language & Literacy, Mathematics, Personal & Social Skills aswel as Physical skills.