Tinytots Learning values the importance of a Play Based Program. We provide a wide range of activities and meaningful experiences each day.
Our Qualified Early Childhood Staff creates programs based on current research and practice.
They are designed to build on children’s own interests and strengths through meaningful experiences.
In Play Based Programs, Children are Learning all the time!
The learning that occurs in Play Based environments is often informal, gained as children interact, explore and try out different ways of doing things that our Staff have Intentionally Planned.
Our Programs incorporate the Early Years Learning Framework and focus on five learning areas
- Children have a strong sense of Identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to the world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
These five areas promote many positive dispositions of learning, including
- Taking responsibility
- Social skills
Transition to School Program:
Our Transition to School Program incorporates key areas of Learning including-
- Health- Teaching children through the Munch & Move program how to take responsibility for their own health through good nutrition, healthy hygiene habits & physical exercise.
- Wellbeing- creating a strong sense of identity through the development of children’s social & emotional skills.
- Creativity- Developing children’s communication skills through storytelling, music/movement, art/craft, dramatic play & tactile experiences.
- Involved Learning- Developing children’s love of learning through problem solving, enquiry, experimentation, hypothesising, researching and investigating. As well as resourcing their own learning through connecting with people, places, technologies and natural and processed materials.
- Academics- Developing children’s abilities in reading, writing & listening skills through language, literacy, numeracy, science, maths & physical activities.
- Our World- Developing children’s knowledge of their world, how to take care of it through sustainable practices, as well as learning about different cultures & countries.